By the request of our customer Sprinterra developed and implemented a functional design project for an investor portal with ability for administrators to upload projects and related documentation.
The goal was to provide investors with the ability to access the project documentation and track the progress of projects in the private account.
The project is covering 3 separate sites: Admin Portal, Inverstor Portal and Public Website.
Each Site has a various set of functionality:
- Admin Portal
- User Management. Ability to create, edit, delete users with specific roles.
- Project Management. New project creation. Project statuses and visibility for selected investors.
- Project steps. Upload of project documents. Notifications for investors about new documents.
- Content management. Ability to upload or edit text and graphic content elements on the public pages.
- Investor Portal
- Ability to login to the private account.
- Check available projects, projects information and statues.
- Look though and upload available project documentation.
- Public Website
- Company and Team information.
- Project portfolio.
- Press releases and publications.
- Functionality of project information and documentation upload saves for administrators many hours of work that they would have had to spend on selecting documents and sending to investors tone of emails individually.
- The investors get benefits of easy and safe access to the documentation for the projects anytime from any place.
- Database MsSql