Bayer Cropscience products catalogue
Mobile application (Cross-platform, iOS/Android)
Create the app that displays chemicals in a variety of formats.
Display compatibility with crops and products to go with them.
Provides all necessary packaging, usage and safety information for the product.
- High accessibility, application works across different platforms and devices
- Low development cost due to the hybrid technology
- The modern digital catalog serves a dual purpose serving as a presentation tool for sales managers and an informative product guide for clients
- Quick and effective update of content for sales managers
- Single Page Application with Backbone.js
- HTML5 packed via Cordova
The result is a handy catalogue app with an options to view products by name A to Z, by type (herbicide, insecticide, fungicide, etc.) by active ingredient, or by the crop type.
Basic Material design principles were used for the way it works and also look and feel.
The app is cross-platform (made with Cordova), and in this case it looks the same on both iOS and Android, not using specific platform elements.
While working on the app design, we’ve created user flow chart to demonstrate to the client and to provide a clear vision of app navigation for the developers.