Workplace type: Remote
Employment type: Full-time/ Part-time
- Develop, install and configure various Magento Extensions
- Import and export e-commerce data (customer data, order data, product data, reviews, etc.)
- Extend Magento functionality through custom software development
- Configure basic and advanced Magento settings
- Apply revisions and updates
- Install, configure and maintain Magento on the development environment
Description: We are looking for a Magento developer to support a project for our client, known and respected company in the NYC jewelry industry. The list of tasks can be expanded with activities outside of Magento if this is interesting to the candidate.
The project is a Magento (V.1.9) based retail online store – the major sales channel for our customer’s company. The online store is constantly improved and developed to provide modern features and ensure positive user experience.
Our perfect candidate is able to investigate, estimate tasks and issues and provide complete solutions in both frontend and backend areas.
Benefits: Compensation of English, Spanish and French lessons and paid educational events (after successfully passing the trial period), compensation for mental and physical health care classes.