We are looking for BA for development of additional functional modules for ERP and support existing functionality. Our teams work with different clients running a few projects in parallel. Some resources could be shared between projects.
- Must have strong background in finance and understanding how to apply these skills;
- Proficient in doing business analysis to dive into the system, to talk with BA using their language;
- Has project management skills to drive a few development flows in parallel, good in documentation and status tracking/communicating;
- Has strong communication skills;
- Has experience in ERP integration;
- Has proven experience in customers support and consulting users on how to use ERP.
- Degree in the field of technology;
- Experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience as ERP integrator;
- Strong knowledge of ERP;
- Background in finance;
- Proven technical skills;
- Excellent English reading/writing/speaking skills;
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, communication and presentation skills;
- Effective analysis and writing skills for inspecting and evaluating product operation and interpreting into effective documentation;
- Proficient with standard business analysis and business process definition;
- Knowledge in project management methodologies. Hands-on experience with Agile/Scum;
- People management skills, strong skills in conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, team members, vendors;
- Facilitate development;
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of business processes and applications as well as customer needs and priorities; – Make suggestions on business process improvements to promote business growth and efficiency.